Ms. KANUPRIYA NAGAR
UGC NET, M.Sc.
Experience : 2 Year
INDUSTRIAL TRAININGS & THESIS
- 2016: Dissertation on “Determination of Atmospheric Aerosol Particles using an Aerosol Spectrometer at Jaipur”.
- 2015 (May 25 to July 20): Internship at the Centre for Science and Environment (CEE), Ahmedabad.
- 2011(7 days): Participated in the training programme on “DISASTER MANAGEMENT” sponsored by NIDM, New Delhi.
- Ecology & Ecosystem, Environmental Pollution & Law, Waste Management, Climate Change, Disaster Management, Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Determination of Atmospheric Aerosol Particles using an Aerosol Spectrometer at Jaipur”, in International Conference on Environmental Changes and their Impact on Plant and Human Health 2018, organized by St. Wilfred’s PG College, Jaipur.
- Participated in the National Conference on” Biodiversity Conservation: Embracing Our Future, Preserving Our Past” supported by Department of Forest -Wildlife, Indian Science Congress Association, Jaipur.
- Certificate of scholarship in Master of Science Examination.
- Certificate of Merit in Bachelor of Science Examination.
- Diploma in Vocal Music.
- Represented St. Wilfred's PG College at HSS Fair 2017, Jaipur and received award for the same.
- Participated in Model Competition organized by IIM, Jaipur.
- Secured first position in the poster cum model exhibition “World Forestry Day” organized by the department of environmental science, the IIS University, Jaipur.