|Duration :||5 Years|
|Eligibility :||10+2 with min.50% marks|
|Course Fee :||Rs.600000|
All Courses Idea
Score in CLAT/AIET/UGAT or any other entrance test approved by BCI
Application form can be obtained from: Admission Cell. Candidates can also apply online. Please Click here
Visit University Campus or Regional Offices for completing Admission formalities
Please Click here to 360 virtual view in our DKNMU Campus
If selected, candidates can deposit the fee through Cash/DD at Dr K N Modi University campus or through payment gateways like Credit card, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank DD, Cash, etc. within 15 days of the announcement of selection.
The BA LLB course is a five-year integrated undergraduate program. The curriculum prepares students to step into the legal field. The LLB course at DKNMU trains students in many legal and non-legal subjects which builds on their foundation to pursue higher studies in the field of law. The LLB course develops the critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills of the students. All these are soft skills that are essential for a successful career in the legal field.
Once the student graduates he or she develops the skills of communication, presentation and to carry out legal research. The course provides students with a deep understanding of the concepts in humanities and how the subject relates to law.
The programs offered by DKNMU are all designed to be flexible for the learner. Students can choose as per the choice-based credit system or CBSC which is aligned with the NEP and UGC guidelines. These are also compliant with the BCI regulations. DKNMU aims for academic excellence and prepares students to grab scholarships. The environment is such that it focuses on outcome-based learning methods. The faculty at DKNMU Law Department are experienced and qualified. They adopt an interactive teaching methodology that instils students to think out of the box thus making them self-directed learners who have the constant thirst for knowledge. The school of law offers a meticulously planned course that is designed and crafted to make industry-ready professionals.
Scheme for Five Year Integrated BA LLB
Our BA LLB course has been revised to adopt and align the program with the national education policy 2020 that was set by the Indian government. The choices-based credit system provides several specialisation options for the honours program. Students can also choose from the optional courses. The pedagogical approach that has been adopted by our university uses several learning management software to be updated with the tech trends.
- The course is a five-year BA LLB program for the undergraduate level. It is an integrated dual degree program in Bachelor of Arts and with a Bachelor’s degree in law. Students get to learn six specialisation options to complete the law honours
- The learner-centric program is based on the choice-based credit program and offers several elective options
- The curriculum is innovative and is taught in a technologically advanced environment to transform students and prepare them for international programs as well. Students are taught through experiential learning and can seek several specialisations to hone their skills
- The program is carefully designed to develop the analytical, problem-solving solving and critical thinking skills of students which is a must-needed soft skill for a successful legal career
- The course has been designed to develop the student’s skills in legal research, presentation and communication.