Events and Seminars
- “One Day Symposium on “Career Prospects in Commerce & Management” on 15th Feb, 2016
Faculty of Management & Placement and Training Cell, of Dr. K. N. Modi University, Rajasthan jointly organized a one day symposium on “Career prospects in commerce and Management” on 15th Feb, 2016. The symposium commenced at 10.00 a.m. in the A/C Auditorium. The symposium brought together academicians, research scholars and student. In the inception, Professor Dr. Arun Singhal, Head Faculty of Management & Convenor addressed the gathering with the welcome note. Our Guest speaker Shri. V. k. Gupta, Director CMI Ltd. addressed the gathering on prospects in commerce and management programme.
- “Talk -Show with Himanshu Batra” on 21st October, 2016
Faculty of Management, DKNMU had organized a “Talk-Show” with Himanshu Batra’s, a successful entrepreneur. He address the university students about his journey from a small town to the US and starting a venture back in India, guidance to students on different career options which includes applying to foreign universities, getting into startups or even starting their own companies.
- “Motivational Seminar” on 21st November, 2017
Faculty of Management, DKNMU had organized a motivational seminar for management students. The resource person for this seminar “Prof. (Dr.) V. P. Singh”. The seminar was started with welcome of guest and participants. Followed next was lamp lighting ceremony accompanied by Saraswati Vandana. Next, a brief description of the university, which included the vision-mission and history along with recent achievements. The resource person said about personality development. The ultimate goal of a seminar was to change student profoundly on an emotional and/or mental level. The speaker related his own personal experience to an audience, which means he can come from any kind of background and use that information to inspire others.
- “Tree Plantation” On 25th February, 2018
On 25th February, 2018, our faculty launched an extensive Plantation Programme on the occasion of the World Environment Day in different parts of our biological-agriculture garden and nearby vicinity to university. The students and teachers selected the empty places and the roadside to plant saplings in a well-organised way. The saplings were supplied by the university and nearby nursery. In order to restore the eco-balance of the afforestation drive was taken with all seriousness.
- “AD MAD SHOW” on 20th August 2018
The Marketing Club of Faculty of Management organized an event ‘AD MAD Show’ on 20th August 2018. The objective of the event was to highlight the talent, creativity, innovation in creating an advertisement for the products such as Ghar tode rishte.com, Dabba TV, Lootera Real estate, Lawaris Moblie, Chaman Chashma,Iron Shoes, Toote Rishtey Matrimonial, Kangaal Bank, Hair Fall Tonic, Gadbad Ghotala.Com, to name a few. The participants were given the topic on the spot and were given 30 minutes for brain storming and for preparation. Total 20 teams of management students participated in the event comprising of 5 students per team. The teams presented and showcased their talent in the activity room. The winners and runner ups were given gift hampers.
- “Plantation Day” on 20th July, 2019
On 20th July, 2019 , Faculty of Management along with other faculties of Dr. K. N. Modi University celebrated “Plantation Day” in the university campus and nearby vicinity. Administrative Staff, Faculty members and Students take actively part in this programme and planted plants in 100’s of numbers.
- “AD MAD SHOW” on 23rd August, 2019
The Faculty of Management, DKNMU had organized an AD-MAD-SHOW on 23rd August, 2019 under marketing club. Advertisement and Marketing forms a part of the curriculum of the management students. This show was organized with an intention to give it an extension and to provide a platform for the students to apply the theoretical knowledge practically. The students were given a product in advance like quick-stick, agarbatti, online food supply chain etc. and they presented an ad for the same in a team of 5-6. Students were really creative in their presentation and came up with some super interesting and hilarious advertisement ideas.
- A One Day Workshop on “Course Outcomes(CO), Program Outcomes(PO) Mapping and Their Attainments” held on 17.10.2020(Saturday) under guidance of IQAC Coordinator for NAAC by Instructor, Mr. Mayank Sharma, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Management.(Video link Attached)
- Mr. Mayank Sharma, Assistant Professor Interviewed by Collegedunia.com to provide an insight towards management education- prospects and challenges. (Video Link Attached)
- Video lecture by Ms. Ayushi Jain, Assistant Professor on “Forms of Business Organization” dated 10th Oct, 2019 for BBA I Sem Students.(Video Link Attached)
- Video lecture by Mr. Rahul Jain, Assistant Professor on “Product, Product Planning and Development” dated 22th Oct, 2019 for BBA 3 Sem Students.(Video Link Attached)