For all programs on the basis of qualifying percentile or percentage will be as follows:
Criteria for Scholarship for Session 2023-24
To recognize excellence achieved by the students a scholarship is offered to all meritorious students.
The plan for scholarship for all programs based on qualifying percentile or percentage is mention below:
|Percentage (%)||Scholarship on Tuition Fee|
Category - A
|1||95 % & Above||50 % on Tuition Fee|
|2. Alumni Student : Current Students studying in DKNMU will get 50 % scholarship on the Tuition fee of First Year if they take admission for Higher Studies in DKNMU and candidate availing such scholarship will not be entitled for any special scholarship mentioned above|
Category - B
|1.||90 % to below 95 % ( All Boards)||40 % of Tuition Fee|
|2.||80 % to below 90 % (All Boards)||30 % of Tuition Fee|
|3.||70 % to below 80 % (All Boards)||20 % of Tuition Fee|
|4.||60 % to below 70 % (All Boards)||10 % of Tuition Fee|
The students are expected to excel in their academic performance after obtaining admission to a particular course offered at the University.
Note: All scholarship will continue during the course duration subject to maintain of a minimum 85 % or equivalent grade throughout the program. All changes (in case of) in scholarship percentage in the subsequent years will be governed by the given state.
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP (APPLICABLE FOR FIRST YEAR ONLY)
-Rajasthan Domicile: 10 % of Tuition Fees .
-Sibling Discount: 20% of Tuition Fees only on the second admission irrespective of the course on the second/ last admission. In case third sibling the scholarship would be give @10% only to the third sibling in addition to the scholarship to second sibling.
- Girl Candidates: Under Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao Scheme Scholarship offered is:
- 15% on tuition Fee on Less than 75 % marks in qualifying exam.
- 25% on tuition Fee on More than 75 % marks in qualifying exam.
- Ex-Service Man, Wards of war widows: 10 % of Tuition Fees additional scholarship @ 5 % would be given to the Bravery award winners (Ashok Chakra & National bravery award).
- Sports Person: 30 % scholarship for National level players & 20 % for state level players. (Only Government sponsored tournament).
- Staff Blood relation or Staff (Himself/Herself) will get 30 % Scholarship on the entire course tuition fees but candidate availing such scholarship will not be entitled for any special scholarship mentioned above.
- 10 % Scholarship in First Year Tuition Fee for students of 'Kashmir Migrants'.
Other terms and conditions:-
To avail scholarship in a particular category the relevant proof to support your application must be submitted at the time of admission.
The student availing Government Sponsored Scheme/Government counselling, will not be entitled for Scholarship under any category.
The Scholarship given/ sanctioned will stand withdrawn, if the student fails to deposit the remaining dues within the stipulated time set by the University.
The scholarship given/ sanctioned will stand withdrawn, if the student is found to be using rude/ Foul language, unfair means during Examination, his/her conduct is found unsatisfactory & not following the rules & regulations set by Dr. K.N. Modi University.
The candidate will be eligible for one type of scholarship only.
To avail scholarship students have to complete the entire course from university in case student withdrawn in between, then scholarship shall be recovered from the candidate.
*The scholarship scheme is for National Students only. For International scholarship please contact: email@example.com
All the students whose parental income is below 2.5 Lac per annum are eligible for scholarship. For registration please click the link below
For any query contact on +91-8875010008, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org