Ms. Palak Mishra
Experience: 1 Year
- Palak Mishra and S.K. Badodiya 2015. Role Performance of Rural Women in Agriculture Activities. Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development Vol. 10(2), 206-208, July-December, (2015).NAAS Rating- 5.30
- Palak Mishra and Rajendra Rathore Documentation of Indigenous Knowledge about Agriculture Practices in Rajasthan. International journal of current Microbiology and Applied Sciences Vol. 9 No. 5 (2020). NAAS Rating- 5.38
- K.K Chaurasiya, S.K. Badodiya, Prashant Maratha and Palak Mishra. Study and Analysis on Entrepreneurial Behaviour of Dairy Farmers. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Partika Vol. 31(4),296-301,(2016). NAAS Rating-3.07
- Seema Yadav,N.K. Sharma,Vikas kumar, Palak Mishra and Sohan lal Choudhary. Role of Rural Women in Agriculture Activities in Jaipur District of Rajasthan India. International journal of current Microbiology and Applied Sciences Vol. 7 No. 02 (2018). NAAS Rating- 5.38
- A Book Chapter of “Doubling Farmer’s Income’’ in the book titled as ‘Extension Strategies for Doubling Farmer Income’ Published by Bio Tech Books. Pp 71-77. ISBN 978-81-7622 (2020).
- Barriers in Transfer of Oilseeds Technology “International Seminar on Oilseed Brassica” held during February 23rd to 27th at Jaipur (Rajasthan).Poster Presentation
- Role performance of rural women in Agriculture Activities “ International conference on Advances in Agricultural and Biodiversity Conservation for Sustainable Development “ held during October 27th -28th 2017 at Meerut (U.P) Poster Presentation.
- Participation on National Conference on Agriculture and Rural Innovations for Sustainable Empowerment (ARISE-2016) held during May 21st -22nd ,2016
- Participation on National Seminar on ‘Horizons of Skill Development’ held on 17th December,2017 at Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Participation on National Seminar on ‘Empowering Students through Effective Teaching –Learning Practices’ held on 16th December,2017 at Jabalpur (M.P).
- Participation on 4th National Youth Convention on ‘’Federating Agri-Youth in Business Group for Remunerative Agriculture” held on February 15-16,2019 at JNKVV Jabalpur ( M.P)
- Participation on 2nd National Agricultural Convention on Agricultural Skill Development for Doubling Framers Income held on 7th October 2017 at Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner (Rajasthan )
- Participation on International Conference on Global Research Initiatives for Sustainable Agriculture & Allied Sciences held on 02-04 December 2017 held at Maharana Pratap University and Technology, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
- Participation on “Quiz for Seed Certification” organized by National Seed Project, Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner (Rajashan) India on 27-5-2020 and scored 63%.
- Participation on National Webinar “Challenges, Opportunities and Future of Agri and Allied Research and Education: Post Covid Era” conducted by All India Agricultural Students Association from 30th – 31st May, 2020 on ZOOM platform.
- Participation on National Webinar “Traditional Agriculture: Self – reliant Bharat’’ organized by Kshitij Foundation and Agri vision from 20-21 June, 2020.
- Participation on National Webinar “Problem and Prospects of Agriculture during the Regime of Maharana Pratap” conducted by Maharana Pratap Shodh Peeth, Department of Extension Education, Rajasthan College of Agriculture, MPUAT, Udaipur on 06-07-2020.
- Participation on National Webinar “Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services Amid COVID-19 Pandemic” organized by College of Agriculture, Agriculture University Kota Rajasthan on 24-07-2020
- Participation on Digital Discourse Series- 2020 on “Gender and Pendemic: Challenges and Opportunities” organized by ICAR-ATARI, Bangaluru and Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP) on August 10-12, 2020