Mr. Dinesh Kumar
M. Sc. (Ag) Genetics And Plant Breeding
Experience: 2 Years
- Participated in international level Genomics & breeding for crop improvement and alumni meet ,, on December- 4-6, 2019,organized by :department of genetics and plant breeding, Chaudhary charan Singh University , Meerut-250004(up) India
National Level Conference
- Participated in National level Technical symposium Challenges of Climate Change and Green Environmental Solution,, on 10th Dec 2016, conducted by Department of Botany CCS University Meerut (India) .
- Participated in National symposium on “Challenges in plant Science: Now and Then” on 4 to 8 Dec 2015, conducted by Department of Botany CCS University Meerut (India).
- Participated in National Conference “New Developments and Challenges in Protection of Intellectual Property rights”.
Work shop-Participate of certificate (dknmu)
Molecular and Biological Techniques:
- Plant Genomic DNA/RNA isolation
- Agarose Gel Electrophoresis,
- Variation in PCR (Colony PCR, Touchdown PCR, Step down PCR, RT-PCR)
- Knowledge of molecular marker
- Bioinformatics Skills and Software:
- Biological sequence retrieval from NCBI, EBI, DDBJ, ENSEMBL and GRAMENE