Mr. Kailash Chand Choudhary
M.Sc (Horticulture) Vegetable Science
Experience : 1 Year
Qualified ICAR-NET (Horticulture)
Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RS-CIT) exam passed with 64 per cent
NCC with both B & C certificate
Six month RAWE experience.
MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE “Civil Defence Crop” Govt. of Rajasthan
Brief details of best/major publications
Evaluation of capegooseberry (Physalis peruviana L.) under humid agro-climatic condition of Jhalawar 2018.
M.Sc Thesis Title
- I have contributed to the field of specialization, as my M.Sc. work was related to the vegetable and topic of my thesis was “Influence of plant growth regulators and boron on performance of bottle gourd [Lagenaria siceraria (Mol.) Standl.] var. Pusa Naveen
- Presented a research paper abstract in International Conference on “Advances in Agricultural and Biodiversity Conservation for Sustainable development” held at C. C . S. University Meerut, UP in 2017.
- Participated in International Conference on Global research initiatives for sustainable agriculture and allied sciences Astha foundation, Meerut UP. 2017.
- Participated in International Conference on role of microbes in industrial revolution. (Jaipur National University) 2018
- Participated in state level biodiversity and environment protection conference Jhalawar Rajasthan 2017.
- Two abstract.
- Collage Game Certificate
- Collage Quize Certificate