Mrs. Sakshi Vashisth
M.Com. ,PGDCL(Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology), LL.M. Ph.D. (Pursuing)
LL.M. Dissertation:-"A STUDY OF IMMORAL TRAFFICKING WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO CHILD PROSTITUTION"
- Paper title on "A STUDY ON VICTIMS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING WITH REFERENCE TO CHILD PROSTITUTION" Publication in (volume 1 issue 10) of White Black legal ISSN 25818503.
Participation in Conference/Seminar/Webinar/Workshop:-
- Participated in seminar on Constitutional Day-2019 Organized by Rajasthan state legal services Authority on 26 November 2019.
- Participated in Aishwarya Utsav 2019 organized by anant shikhar Foundation jaipur
- Participated in National Seminar on"WAQF Act Development of Waqf Properties in India organize by Jagannath University Chaksu on 11 January 2020
- Participated in Webinar on "Protection of Right to Life and Right to livelihood during Covid-19 Pandemic" organised By Sharda University Noida On 11May2020
- Participated in Webinar on" Public Interest litigation: The Good The Bad" organised By Amity University Haryana On 15 May 2020.