Mr. Dheeraj Mishra
B.Tech (AE), M.Tech (Pursuing)
Experience : 4 Years in Teaching and 3 Years in Industry
Publications (National/ International Conferences) :
- Dheeraj Mishra “Investigation of spark ignition engine using ethanol blend as combustion fuel” paper presented in second Rajasthan science congress International conference on science & Innovation in 21st century for youth development in Dr. K.N. Modi University Newai Rajasthan May2014.
- Dheeraj Mishra & Pradeep Kumar “ Batteries operated electric vehicle v/s Hydrogen fuel cell vehicle A Review”. Paper presented in second Rajasthan science congress in DKNMU Newai May 2014.
- National level conference on “Renewable energy” in ACEIT Jaipur(April 2010).
- “Second Rajasthan science congress” International conference on science & innovation in DKNMU Newai(May2014).
- International conference on latest trend in “Engineering & Management” in DKNMU Newai(March-2015).
- “International conference in “Technological drift in Automobile & Mechanical Engineering ” in DKNMU Newai(Feb-2016).
Workshop & Training Program Attended:
- One day workshop on Total Quality Person (TQP) conducted by Dr. Chinnaswami A. Raman in Dr. KN Modi University, Newai Rajasthan on 6 May. 2015.
- One day workshop on Energy Auditing in industries conducted by Petroleum conservation research association in Dr. KN Modi University, Newai Rajasthan on 9 Aug. 2015.
- Two week ISTE workshop on pedagogy for effective use of ICT in engineering education conducted by IIT Bombay from 12 June 2014 to 2 Aug. 2014.
- 30days training Program on “Chassis design and assembly “in Ashok Leylend Ltd Alwar (june2011-july2011).
- 45 days Training program on “ Entrepreneurship and Development” by RAJCON for science &Technology qualified youth under the NSTEDB Deptt of science & Technology Govt. of India(sept.2009-Nov.2009).
- 24 days Training on “ Engine Overhauling and vehicle maintenance” in Matsya Automobiles Ltd CVBU division TATA Motors Alwar(june2005).