Mrs. Nupur Sharma
Experience : 5 Years
PROJECTS COMPLETED IN M. PHARMACY :
- Evaluation and development of an ophthalmic nanodelivery system of ofloxacin
- The project involved development of effective and controlled topical ocular delivery system containing ofloxacin and its in-vitro evaluation. Other studies involved
- Solubility of drug in various solvents
- Drug-excipient compatibility studies
- Optimization and evaluation of the formulation
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING :
- Trained in QUALITY CONTROL AND PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT in ARBRO Pharmaceutical Industry from 3rd June 2009 to 15th July 2009.
- Work Description :
- Analysis of formulations, dissolution studies and exposure of handling HPLC
- To write and Maintain log books, BPR of corresponding batch and SOPs as per need
- To Maintain documentations of training records, temperature monitoring records
- Facing WHO audit
PAPER PRESENTATION : ‘Ocular nano drug delivery system of ofloxacin’ presented in International conference on Multidisciplinary Approches & their Scope (ICMAS-2019) held at Dr. K.N.Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan, India on 10th July. 2019.
CONFERENCE ATTENDED & POSTER PRESENTATION :
- Attended “14th National Convention of Pharmacognosy”, from 20th & 21st Feb., 2010 at Hindu college of pharmacy, Sonipat.
- Attended “International Patient Safety Conference” from 1st to 3rd Oct. 2010 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Presented a poster on “Herbs in Conjunctivitis (EYE FLU)” in the convention of society of pharmacogonosy from 13th & 14th Nov. 2010 at KC institute of pharmaceutical sciences, Pandora, Una.
- Presented a poster on “5-flourouracil loaded chitosan microspheres using for colon specific targeting system” in the Indian pharmacy graduates association conference from 2nd April 2011, New Delhi.
- Attended “The National Seminar on Current Scenario in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research” conducted on 23rd April 2011 at Hindu College of Pharmacy, Sonipat.
- Participated in cultural events at school level.
- Participated as a volunteer under “The nationwide Cancer Control Program” during the Cancer Awareness Campaign organized at Kendriya Vidyalaya no.1, Delhi Cantt at 28th Sep. 2004.
- Participated as a volunteer in “45th National Pharmacy week celebration” (conducted by IPA) from 19th to 26th Nov. 2006 at New Delhi.
- Participated in WHO sponsored “Pulse Polio Abhiyan 2006-07”.
- Participated as a volunteer in “48th National Pharmacy Week celebration” (conducted by IPA) from 15th to 22nd November, 2009 at New Delhi.