Ms. Poonam Keshwani
Ph.D. (Pursing - JNU Jaipur), M.A, M.Ed.
Experience: 17 Years
- Certificate for Karate from International Federation Oriental Martial Arts in year 2001.
- Apprecciation certificate as Annual Activities (M.Ed.) First Position from Vasundhara Mahila Shikshak-Prashikshan Mahavidhyalay, Jaipur.
- Prashasti Pratra as Sanskritasya Prachar Prasaray from Harisheva Nimbark Sanskrit Sameeti Bhilwara Session 2006-2007.
- Prashasti Pratra as Sanskritasya Prachar Prasaray from Harisheva Nimbark Sanskrit Sameeti Bhilwara Session 2008-2009.
- Apprecciation certificate as member ‘Hospitality committee’ at the international conference on multidisciplinary approaches and their scopes By Dr. K.N.Modi University,Newai,in july 10-11,2019.
- Certificate For Successfully Supporting Training In Scout Guide Camp By Rajsthaan Rajya Bharat Scout Guide Tonk April 19th , 2019
Seminar & Workshop :
- Presented a paper at the National Seminar on Swami Vivekananda & Yuwa from Keshav Vidhyapeeth, Jamdoli, Jaipur in Oct 3rd , 2013.
- Presented a paper entitled Adolescence : Problems & Salutation from Sanjay Teacher's Training College Lal Kothi Scheme, Jaipur (Raj.) in January 12th , 2013.
- National Workshop attended on Research Methodology and Statistics from Jaipur National University in 17-23 October, 2016.
- Presented a paper Titled Isolation Disparity and Deprivation of Tribal Population and their Mainstreaming from Government College, Tonk (Raj.) in Feb 25th, 2017.
- Participated in two day National Workshop on School Internship : Problems and Perspectives from Jaipur National University School of Education in November 2-3, 2018.
- Presented A Paper On Role And Responsibilities Of Teachers In Inclusive Education In International Seminar Cum Workshop On Inclusive Education: A Thrust Area In Teacher Education Organized By School Of Education, Banasthali Vidyapith On January 17, 2019.
- Presented A Paper On Vision For Internship In National Dialogue On Teacher Education In India: Present Status And Challenges ‘Organized By School Of Education, Banasthali Vidyapitch, On 16th -17th February,2019.
- Participated National Workshop On Awareness Of Intellectual Property Rights And Training Program Organized By Shri Ratanlal Kanwarlal Patni Girls College Kishangarh,On March 30,2019.
- Presented A Paper On Principal And Need Of Ethics In Research Under The Self Thesis Work In Multi-Disciplinary National Seminar On Ethics In Research In The Era Of Digitalization ‘Organized By Gautam Buddha Degree College Lucknow, On April 28,2019.
- Presented A Paper On Professional Development Of Teachers In National Dialogue On ‘The Draft Of National Education Policy 2019’organized By Centre For Curriculum Research, Policy And Educational Development,School Of Education, Banasthali Vidyapith ,On July 28, 2019.
- Presented A Paper On Study Of The Opinion Of Teachers Towards The Converted NCERT Course In Rajasthan Secondary Education Boord’ At The International Conference On Multidisciplinary Approached And Their Scopes Held On July 10-11, 2019 At Dr.K.N. Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan.
- Attended Five Days National Workshop On Research Orientation From 14-15 July,2019 Organized By Dr. K.N.Modi University,Newai,Rajasthan.
- Keshwani Poonam, 2019. Study Of The Influence Of School Environment, Family Environment,And Personality Factors On Stage Fright . An International Multidisciplinary Refereed Research Journal 6(2): 97-101.
Technical Qualification :
- Certificate Office Automation (Basic Computer Course) from Site Computer Newai.