Dr. Santosh Sharma
Experience : 10 Years
- Mercantile Law
Ph.D. TOPIC :
- Registration date 12 May 2009 and awarded degree in 2013.
- RIGHT TO PRIVACY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE HIV/AIDS PATIENTS (ISBN:978-93-86785-37-4) Published by Disha Publication, New Delhi, 2020.
- An article Published in All India Reporter on topic “Rethinking of juvenile justice system in India Status and Challenges” published in AIR 2018 site: https://beta.airwebworld.com/visitorFullContent.html (Online) on 2 June 2018.
- An article Published in All India Reporter on topic “Panel Discussion on Right to Information: Constitutional Right” published in AIR 2018 site: https://beta.airwebworld.com/visitorFullContent.html (Online) on 15 May 2018.
- An article Published in Two days National Conference held in VanasthaliVidyapeeth on topic “naitikmulya or kanoon”on 24-25 September 2013.
- Research paper published in international indexed peer review & research journal on topic “rights and protection of the construction workers with special reference to legal, social and economical aspects” ISSN – 0975-3486, e-issn – 2320-5482, April 2019, UGC approved no 41022: research analysis and evolution
- Paper published in white black legal law journal on topic “Right to privacy and Internet”http://www.whiteblacklegal.co.in/category/volume-i-issue-10/ on 15 May 2020
- Research paper published in international indexed peer review & research journal on topic Right to Privacy and Technology Present Legal Scenario: An Analysis
ISSN – 0776-3808 an UGC CARE Approved Group –II Journal an ISO: 7021 -2008 Certified Journal
AGEUM Journal, volume 7,
Issuing 12th December
Paper Id- AGMJ-3943
Seminar And Conferences:
- Have participated in Biyani International Conference and presented an article on “Social media Impact and response Right to Privacy and Media” on September 25, 2013, at Jaipur.
- Have participated in SurajSansthan and presented an article Titled “Challenges of Right to Education” on August 12, 2012 at Jaipur.
- Participated in a National Seminar organized by MJRP University on the topic “Gender Justice: Facts and views” On 12 March 2011.
Participated in a National workshop research organized by Dr. KN .MODI UNVERSITY 10 to14 July 2019.
- Participated in Dr. KN .MODI UNVERSITY International Conference multidisciplinary approaches and their scope 10 to11 July 2019 Organized by Dr. KN .MODI UNVERSITY in legal aid camp on 3 August 2019.
- Participated in National Webinar on “Protection of right to life and right to livelihood during COVID-19 pandemic organized by School of Law,Sharda University on 11th May 2020.
- Participated in web seminar on “Public Interest Litigation –The Good The Bad organized by Amity University on 15th May 2020.
- Participated in Two days National E-Workshop on “ Various Facets of Media Law ‘Organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University ,Dehradun on 7th and 8th August 2020
- Participated in the National Webinar on “The Impact of CSR During Covid -19” Organized by Into Legal World and held on 21st June 2020.
- Coordinator in National Webinar on “Evolution of Criminal Justice System in India Organized by Department of Law ,Dr .K.N.MODI UNIVERSITY on 10 October 2020
- Coordinator in Three days National E-Workshop on “ Legislative Relations Between the Centre and State under the Constitution of India ’’ Organized by Department of Law ,Dr .K.N.MODI UNIVERSITY on 19 TO 21 October 2020.