Mr. Aman Kumar Jain
B.Tech – Civil Engineering (Ideal Institute of Technology, UPTU)
Experience : 2 Years
Current Academic Roles and Responsibilities: Laboratory coordinator of Concrete Technology Lab.
Subject Taught: Concrete Technology, Environmental Engineering, irrigation
Research Interest : Concrete Technology
- Aman Jain, 2018 “Partial Replacement of Soil of Newai region as Sand in Construction Industry”, in International Journal of Research, e – ISSN:2348-6848, Volume 05, Issue 12, April 2018
- Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on “CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE OF BLACK TOP PAVEMENT” conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers and Research, Chandigarh from 14 May – 18 May 2018
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS& EXTRA CURICULAR ACTVITIES
- Attend national seminar on structure at A.M.U.
- Member of Ideal society of civil engineering
- Participated in college youth fest (PANACHE 2K13 & 2K14)