Ms. Pinky Goyal
M.Sc.(Ag) Soil Science
Experience : 3 Years
- Successfully completed the course entitled “Computer Applications” of six months duration during B. Sc. (Agri.) degree.
- Successfully completed the course entitled “computer Orientation” during M.Sc. (agriculture)
- Fluency in MS word, Power point, Excel and Internet etc.
- Holding diploma degree (DCA) with first class.
- Two year research work on “Effect of Organic, Inorganic, Bio fertilizer and Seed Inoculation on Soil Properties, Growth and yield Of Maize (Zea Mays L.)” during M.Sc.
- 3 Month Rural Agriculture Work Experience, for RAWE Programme during B.Sc. (Ag).
- 5 Week Internship Programme at Crystal Agri genetics India, Jaipur, in 2012.
- 56 Day Internship Programme Crystal Agri Genetics India, Jaipur, in 2013.
- Participate in abstract presentation on assimilation of integrated nutrient management on Physico-chemical properties of soil, growth and yield of hybrid maize (Zea maize L.) var. hybrid 9637” At Banaras Hindu University.
- Active member in Virat Kishan Mela held at SHUATS, on 2nd and 3rd March 2016.
- Attended International seminar on Advancing frontiers in Biotechnology for Sustainable Agriculture held on 25-26 Feb 2016.
- Attended state level seminar on “Emerging Trends in 2nd Green Revolution, Food Production and Organic Farming” held on Dec 24, 2013.
PUBLICATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Effect of Nitrogen, FYM and Azotobactor on Yield and Yield Attributes of Maize (Zea maize L.) Published in International Journal of Agriculture Sciences ISSN: 0975-3710 EISSN: 0975-9107, on 30 May 2018.
- “EFFECT OF ORGANIC INORGANIC BIOFERTILIZER AND SEED INOCULATION ON SOIL PROPERTIES, GROWTH AND YIELD OF MAIZE (Zea mays L.) Var. hybrid MM-2255" published in the published in Vol 6 (6) of International Journal of Current microbiology and applied sciences (IJCMAS) on May - 2017.
- Organized “Orientation Seminar” in Dr.K.N.Modi University, attends as a participant on 26th june 2018.
- Participated the “FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM” in ST.Xavier Teachers Training College on 28-29th December 2018.