Mr. Manmohan Sharma
B. Pharm, M. Pharm, PhD Pursuing
Experience : 5 Yrs
Achievement : 05 Research Papers
CERTIFICATE ACHIEVEMENTS :-
- Participated in International Conference on Innovation in Pharmaceutical , Medical and Bio Sciences (ICIPMBS-2018) held at Oriental University Campus, Indore on 29th & 30th Sept 2018.
- Participated in a full day workshop on “Pharmacovigilance” by Patient Safety Pharmacovigilance Associates, PVPI IPC, and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. Of India organized by Oriental University on 30th September 2018.
- Attended 23rd Annual National Convention of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTICON-2018) at Swami Keshvanand Institute of Pharmacy, Jaipur.
- Participated in 12th Indo-African Conference on “Trends, Challenges & Future Scenario of Pharmaceutical Sciences” organized at Arya College of Pharmacy, Jaipur.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program on Achieving Academic Excellence to Develop Talent for Global Level Development held at DR. K. N. Modi University Newai on 13th & 14th June 2016.
- Attended 65th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress-2013 held at Delhi NCR on 20/12/2013 & 22/12/2013.
- Attended National seminar on Recent Treads in Pharmaceutical Education and Research sponsored by AICTE at Jaipur National University.
- Attended International conference on Drug development: A Collaborative approach of chemist and biologist held at Biyani Group of Colleges, Jaipur.
- Attended symposium on Biotechnology in India: Current status and future scope on 30/03/2010.
- Participated in ‘Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp’ at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur from 29/03/2009 to 31/03/2009.
- Rajesh Asija, Manmohan Sharma, Avinash Gupta, Shailendra Bhatt "Orodispersible Film: A Novel Approach for Patient Compliance", International Journal of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 1, Issue. 4: 381-385, October-2013.
- Rajesh Asija, Manmohan Sharma, Avinash Gupta, Sangeeta Asija "Formulation Development & Evaluation of Mouth Dissolving Film of Zolmitriptan as an Antimigraine Medication", International Journal of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 2, Issue. 4: 622-628, August-2014.
- Ocular nano drug delivery system of ofloxacin’ presented in International conference on Multidisciplinary Approches & their Scope (ICMAS-2019) held at Dr. K.N.Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan, India on 10th July. 2019.
- Published an article in recent advances and future perspectives in chemical sciences: An Interdisciplinary Research 26-27th July 2019.
- Published an article in International Conference on Multidisciplinary Approaches & their Scopes on 10-11 July 2019 at Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai, and Rajasthan.
PROJECT WORK :-
- Completed a project on “Formulation and Evaluation of Mouth Dissolving Film of Zolmitriptan” under the guidance of Dr. Rajesh Asija, Principal, MAIP Jaipur during M.Pharma.
- Completed a project on “Orodispersible Tablet” under the guidance of Mr. Rajesh Asija, Lecturer, MAIP Jaipur during B.Pharma.
- Rajasthan Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Jaipur (Rajasthan)