Mr. Surendra Kumar
MCA, Ph.D. Pursuing
Experience: 12 Years
- “A study of Security and Privacy Aspects in Cognitive Radio Network” ICRTISSMT- 2015 (ISBN- 978-93-83283-30-9).
- “Implement of AODV, SAODV and ASODV Routing Protocols for Black Hole in Ad Hoc Networks and Optimized Performance”, ISSN No.: 2250-0758, Ref no. IJEMR/V-3/I-6/20/2013.
- “A Review On: Big Data Management, Technology And Issues” ISSN : 2348 – 4853, Volume 3, Issue 10, in IJAFRC, October – 2016.
- “Sentiment Analysis in Today’s Trend: A Review” ISSN: 2319-7242 Volume 4, Page No 20895-20902 in IJECS ,April 2017.
- Published an international research paper title “Rapid PSO based Feature Selection for classification” ISSN No. 0976-5697, Volume 8, No. 9,November-December 2017.
.Implement of AODV, SAODV and ASODV Routing Protocols for Black Hole in Ad Hoc Networks and Optimized Performance. 2250-0758. 2013.
- A study of Security and Privacy Aspects in Cognitive Radio Network 2394-8361,2015.
- A Review On: Big Data Management, Technology And Issues, 2348-4853, 2016.
- SENTIMENT ANZLYSIS IN TODAY'S TRENDS : A Review, 2319-7242,2017.
- RAPID PSO BASED FEATURES SELECTION FOR CLASSIFICATION, 0976-5697, 2017
- A Performance Based Comparison of Two automated Software Testing Tools: Review,2019
- A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW ON SWARM INTELLIGENCE & PARTICLE SWARM OPTIMIZATION. 2019
Conferences/ Seminar/ Workshop
- “National Conference on “Issues and challenges in Internet and Mobile Computing” in Institute of Management & Research Ghaziabad on 28 march 2008.
- National Seminar on “Emerging trends in Higher Education” on 17 jan 2011.
- Presented a paper on “Implication of ICT for Teacher Education” in MIT Rishikesh on 21 April 2012.
- One day work shop in Industrial Automation in Feb 2013.
- 2nd Rajasthan Science Congress” at Dr, K, N, Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan on 1-3 May 2014.
- Attend two week work shop on “Pedagogy for effective use of ICT in Engineering Education” from 27 July 2014 to 02 August 2014.
- International conference on Recent trends and innovation in social sciences, Management & Technology in Dr.K.N.Modi University on 21 March 2015.
- Attend six days MHRD funded FDP on “Innovation and Recent Trend in Data Analytics” Banasthali Vidyapeeth Banasthali from 26 December to 31 December 2016.
- Successfully completed eight week online NPTEL certification course on “Programming Data structure & Algorithms Using Python” on Aug-Sep 2018.
Researchgate Link : https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Surendra_Kumar44