Ms. Anupam Sinha
Ph.D. (Pursuing), LL.M. & MBA
Experience : 4.6 Year
Area of Specialization: Business Law
Paper Published/ Workshop/ Conference /Seminar:
- Participated in ‘National Workshop on Intellectual Property Right-2019’ held on 16th November, 2019 organised by S.S. Jain Subodh Girls P.G. College, Jaipur under the aegis of Rajasthan Legal Service Authority, Jaipur.
- Participated in one week ‘Faculty Development Program’ on “Effective Teaching and Research in Higher Education” held on 07th-13th of January, 2019 organised by IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida.
- Participated in ‘Faculty Development Program’ on the topic of “How to do effective teaching?” held on 28th-29th of December, 2018 organised by St. Xavier’s P.G. College, Phagi, Jaipur.
- Paper Published In International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), (UGC, ISSN approved), title: “Woman as an unpaid worker in the family with endless duties & responsibility: A socio- legal issues and remedies”, in Volume 5 Issue 4 December, 2018, ISSN: E-ISSN: 2348-1269, P-ISSN: 2349-5138.
- Paper Published In Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovation Research (JETIR), (UCG, ISSN approved), title: “Unveiling the Black Money: The Limitation of Legal Controls” in Volume 5 Issue 10, October, 2018, ISSN: 2349-5162.
- Paper Published in International Journal of Law, Education, Social and Sports Studies (IJLESS), title: “Legal Aspects of Demonetisation: A Fight against Black Money in India” in Volume: 5, Issue 2, 2018, ISSN: 2455-0418 (Print), 2394-9724 (online)
- Participated and paper presented in CURAJ- NCW National Seminar 2018 on “Role of Women in Unpaid Care Work Issues, Challenges and Strategies” on March 27-28, 2018 at Jaipur.
- Participated in One Day Training Program on Human Right on 17th of February, 2018 in Jaipur organised by Jagannath University, Jaipur in association with Human Right Commission, New Delhi at Jaipur.
- Paper presented and participated in National Law Conference on Socio- Legal Rights of Women: The Implementation Conundrum, February 9-10, 2018 at Amity University, Jaipur.
- Participated in National Seminar on ‘RERA Act, 2016’ on 3rd of Feb., 2018 organised by Vivekanand Global University, Jaipur.
- Paper Published in International Journal of New Era Research ISSN No. 2347-680X entitled on “Survivor of trafficking and prostitution: Socio- legal responsibility toward them” in Vol IV, Issue- 3 in Sep, 2017.
- Article published in book Juvenile Justice in India, ISBN No. 978-81-922419-4-4, edition-2017, Title: Adolescent Age Violence: Psychological Side and Legal Control, Page 199-203.
- Paper Presented and Participated in the National Seminar on ‘Juvenile Justice In India: Status & Challenges’ on 25th of June, 2017 in Jaipur organized by Suraj Sansthan.
- Participated in the National Seminar on ‘Triple Talaq’ on 11 Feb. 2017 in Jaipur organised by Vidyasthali Law College.
- Participated in Workshop cum Seminar on “ Uncovering The Black Money: Limits of Law” organized by Jaipur National University, 2015.
- Paper presented and published in 2nd International RITs Conference on “Violence within the Household and Law” at New Delhi, 2015.
- Participated in workshop, organized for professional development training on Teaching & Research In International and Comparative Law for a Globalize future, co-sponsored by IBA-CLE, NLSIU, Bangalore & MILAT, Trivandrum, 2014.
- Participated in International Conference on “Right To Food: National and International Dimension” , New Delhi, 2013.
Awards, Achievements and Honours:
- Bright Educator Award, International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) 2019, January 10th, 2020 by Green ThinkerZ Society, India.
- Teacher Innovation Award, September 30th, 2019 by Sri Aurovindo Society for sustainable efforts towards promoting joyful and experimental teaching.
- Review Member of UGC and ISSN approved ‘Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research’ in 19th October, 2018.
- Academic Appreciation Award, May, 2018 by Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur.