Ms. Anupam Sinha
Ph.D. (Pursuing), LL.M. & MBA
Experience : 4.6 Year
Area of Specialization: Business Law
Designation: Assistant Professor
P.Hd. (Pursuing), LL.M- Business Law, MBA-Human Resource, LL.B, B.Sc.-Che. (H). Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
- Area of Interest: Intellectual Property Rights, Banking Law, Company Law, Health Care Law
- Paper Published in Journal
- Paper Published In International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), (UGC, ISSN approved), title: “Woman as an unpaid worker in the family with endless duties & responsibility: A socio- legal issues and remedies”, in Volume 5 Issue 4 December, 2018, ISSN: E-ISSN: 2348-1269, P-ISSN: 2349-5138
- Paper Published In Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovation Research (JETIR), (UCG, ISSN approved), title: “Unveiling the Black Money: The Limitation of Legal Controls” in Volume 5 Issue 10, October, 2018, ISSN: 2349-5162, Page- 488-495
- Paper Published in International Journal of Law, Education, Social and Sports Studies (IJLESS), title: “Legal Aspects of Demonetisation: A Fight against Black Money in India” in Volume: 5, Issue 2, 2018, ISSN: 2455-0418 (Print), 2394-9724 (Online), P- 32-37
- Paper Published in International Journal of New Era Research ISSN No. 2347-680X entitled on “Survivor of trafficking and prostitution: Socio- legal responsibility toward them” in Vol IV, Issue- 3 in Sep, 2017
- Article published in book Juvenile Justice in India, ISBN No. 978-81-922419-4-4, edition-2017, Title: Adolescent Age Violence: Psychological Side and Legal Control, Page 199-203
- Participation in Seminar/Conference/Workshop/Webinar
- Participated and a Member of the Organising Committee in the Seminar on “Comparative Study of Various ADR Modes” held on December 15th, 2021 in Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan
- Participated in National conference on ‘Uniform Civil Code: Whether It Is Demand of Time? Issues & Challenges’ held on 18-19 February, 2020 organised by IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida
- Participated in ‘National Workshop on Intellectual Property Right-2019’ held on 16th November, 2019 organised by S.S. Jain Subodh Girls P.G. College, Jaipur under the aegis of Rajasthan Legal Service Authority, Jaipur
- Participated in one week ‘Faculty Development Program’ on “Effective Teaching and Research in Higher Education” held on 07th-13th of January, 2019 organised by IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida
- Participated in ‘Faculty Development Program’ on the topic of “How to do effective teaching?” held on 28th-29th of December, 2018 organised by St. Xavier’s P.G. College, Phagi, Jaipur
- Participated and paper presented in CURAJ- NCW National Seminar 2018 on “Role of Women in Unpaid Care Work Issues, Challenges and Strategies” on March 27-28, 2018 at Jaipur
- Participated in One Day Training Program on Human Right on 17th of February, 2018 in Jaipur organised by Jagannath University, Jaipur in association with National Human Right Commission, New Delhi at Jaipur
- Paper presented and participated in National Law Conference on Socio- Legal Rights of Women: The Implementation Conundrum, February 9-10, 2018 at Amity University, Jaipur
- Participated in National Seminar on ‘RERA Act, 2016’ on 3rd of Feb., 2018 organised by Vivekanand Global University, Jaipur
- Paper Presented and Participated in the National Seminar on ‘Juvenile Justice In India: Status & Challenges’ on 25th of June, 2017 in Jaipur organized by Suraj Sansthan
- Participated in the National Seminar on ‘Triple Talaq’ on 11 Feb. 2017 in Jaipur organised by Vidyasthali Law College
- Participated in Workshop cum Seminar on “ Uncovering The Black Money: Limits of Law” organized by Jaipur National University, 2015
- Paper presented and published in 2nd International RITs Conference on “Violence within the Household and Law” at New Delhi, 2015
- Participated in workshop, organized for professional development training on Teaching & Research In International and Comparative Law for a Globalize future, co-sponsored by IBA-CLE, NLSIU, Bangalore & MILAT, Trivandrum, 2014
Participated in International Conference on “Right To Food: National and International Dimension” , Jaipur National University, Jaipur, 2013
- Administrative Work
- Member of Organising committee of Seven Days Online Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology” organized by Faculty of Law, Dr. K. N. Modi University , Newai on 7th to 14th February,2022.
- Member of Cultural Committee and Moot Court Committee as Coordinator for NAAC Visit in September 2021 at Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan as well as also have experience of NAAC related work at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur, Rajasthan during NAAC Visit in 2018
- Organising Team Member in a National Webinar on “Stages of Criminal Trial Process and Career Aspect” on 6th June 2021 at Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan
- Coordinator of the event in a National Webinar on “World Intellectual Property Rights” on 26th April 2021 at Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai, Rajasthan
- Organising Team Member and Committee member in several committee of National Conference on Recent Reforms and Corporate & Social Governance by Women in May 14-16, 2018 at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Organising Team Member in a National Moot Court Competition- January 28-30, 2018
- Guest Speaker in a webinar organised by SAGE University, Bhopal on the occassion of Intellectual Property Rights Day on 27th April 2022.
- Speaker of Workshop organised on the occassion of the World Intellectual Property Right Day on 26th, April, 2022.
- Bright Educator Award, International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR)- 2019, January 10th, 2020 by Green ThinkerZ Society, India
- Teacher Innovation Award, September 30th, 2019 by Sri Aurovindo Society for sustainable efforts towards promoting joyful and experimental teaching.
- Review Member of UGC and ISSN approved ‘Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research’ in 19th October, 2018.
- Academic Appreciation Award, May, 2018 by Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur.