Dr. Deepika Sharma
|Designation||Head of Department|
B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D
Experience: 5 Month
- M.Sc. --“Studies on genetic variability in Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.)”.
- Ph.D. --“Heterosis and Combining Ability analysis in Ridge gourd [Luffa acutangula (Roxb.) L.]”.
- A book published as a second author entitled “Text book of Production Technology for Vegetables and Spices”.
- Sharma Deepika, Naruka I.S., Shaktawat, R.P.S. and Ajnave S.R. (2016). Genetic variability studies in coriander (Coriandrum Sativum L.).The Bioscan 11(2):1033-1036.
- Sharma D., Naruka, I. S. and Soni, A. K. (2016). Path coefficient analysis of seed yield in coriander (Coriandrumsativum L.). Indian Journal of Arid Horticulture 11(1&2):22-24.
- Sharma D. and Soni, A.K. (2019). Combining ability analysis in ridge gourd (Luffa Accutangula L. (Roxb.) for yield attributing characters. International journal of chemical studies 7(4):334-337. I have also co-author (i.e. 2nd and 3rd author) in 8 papers.
- 30 Articles published in various magazines and news papers.
- Participated in 10 International and National symposium/seminars/conferences and won best poster presentation award in two seminars