Dr. SAROJ KUMAR RANJAN
B.A, M.B.A, Ph.D.
Dr.Saroj Kumar Ranjan
Ph.D. (Management), Central University of Rajasthan.
Phone: (M) +91 7742725248, 9166321701Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Secretory of SDRA (Society Development & Research Association).
- A lifetime member of TERA (Teaching and Education Research Association)
- Human resource management
- Organizational behavior
- Labour laws & industrial relation
- International human resource management
- Team building
- Training & development
- Organizational psychology
- Corporate social responsibility
- Commitment based human resource practice
- Organizational justice
- Turnover intention
- Psychological contract breach
- Socio-psychological impact
- Workplace outcome
- Ethical leadership
- Goswami, Tulsee Giri, and Saroj Kumar Ranjan. "Green HRM: Approach to Sustainability in Current Scenario." Journal for Studies in Management and Planning 1.4 (2015): 250-259.
- Saroj Kumar Ranjan. “Psychological contract breach and workplace outcome: unmet expectations of an employee”. Journal for Studies in Management and Planning. Vol-04, Issue-04, April-2018, ISSN: 2395-0463.
- Saroj Kumar Ranjan*, Dr.Tulsee Giri Goswami**,” Psychological Contract Breach and Workplace Outcome: Effective Relationship among Employee and Organization.” Think India Journal ISSN: 0971-1260, Vol-22, Special Issue-15 Entrepreneurship, and Management: Challenges, Issues, and Opportunities in the Global Economy.
- Saroj Kumar Ranjan. “Effect of Psychological Contract Breach on Tourism Industry.” Restaurant Business ISSN: 0097-8043 vol-15-ISSUE-07-JULY-2019.
- Ranjan Saroj Kumar. “Psychological Contract Breach and Workplace Outcome: A Theoretical Integration.”TEST Engineering & Management, March-April 2020 ISSN: 0193-4120 Page No. 22322 – 22330.
Workshops/ Training programs:
- Attended GIAN workshop entitled “E-Business Models for Developing Economies” organized by the Department of Management, Central University of Rajasthan, held from 5th - 9th August 2019.
- Attended GIAN workshop entitled “Researching Sustainability in the Built Environment” organized by the Department of Architecture, Central University of Rajasthan, held from 8th - 12th January 2018.
- Attended GIAN workshop entitled “Global HRM” organized by the Department of Management, Central University of Rajasthan, held from 29th August to 9th September 2016.
- Attended Research Methodology Workshop in Jawaharlal Nehru University, Organized by Association of Indian University, New Delhi, Held From 12-16 Oct. 2015.
- Attended 10 Days Research Methodology Workshop in the Central University of Gujarat, Organized by Centre for Studies in Society and Development, Gujrat, Gandhinagar, Held From 3-12August, 2015.
- Attended 10 Days Research Methodology Workshop in the Central University of Kashmir, Sponsored By ICSSR, New Delhi, Organized by Dep. Of Economics. Held From 14-23, August 2016.
- Attended Five Days Research Methodology Workshop in A.N. Sinha Institute of Social Sciences, Patna, Bihar, Sponsored By ICSSR, New Delhi, Held From 27-31, March 2017.
- Attended Two Days Workshop on “Disaster Management and Community Safety” In Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Patna, Bihar, Organized by Dept. Of Social Work, Ladnu, Rajasthan, Held From 7-7, March 2018.
- Attended one day workshop on “Awareness Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), 27th March 2019, Vivekanand Global University, Jaipur.
- Attended a seminar on “Understanding of Financial Statements” 29th January 2019, Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur.
Conferences/ Seminars :
- Attended International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Management: Challenges, Issues and Opportunities in the Global Economy and Presented Paper Entitled “Psychological Contract breach & Workplace Outcome; Effective relationship among employee and Organization”
- Attended international seminar on Convergence of Development, Governance, and Civil Society: Changing Role of The State And Presented a Paper Entitled “Psychological Contract: The Convergence of Development”, Organized By the Department of Public Administration, Rajasthan University, Jaipur, held from 24-24, January 2018.
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “psychological contract breach and workplace outcome: a review of the effective relationship among employee and organization” in an international conference sponsored by ICBRP 2017, by the Department of Management, Organised by Chandragupta Institute of Management Patna, Held From 9th – 10th March 2017.
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “Psychological Contract Breach and Workplace Outcome: A Theoretical Integration” In National Conference On “New Paradigms in Management, Economics & Commerce: A Journey Ahead 2017” Organised by Mody University, Held From 17nd – 18th February 2017.
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “psychological contract breach and workplace outcome among nurses of hospitals”, in an international conference sponsored by healthcare systems and global business issues 2016, Organised by Jaipur national university Jaipur Rajasthan, Held From 2 – 4 January 2016.
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “Online Shopping: Trend in Central University of Rajasthan”, An International Conference on Optimization, Computing and Business Analysis for Sustainable Development” Organised by Central University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan, Held From 20 – 22 February 2015.