|Duration :||4 Years|
|Eligibility :||10+2 or its equivalent, referred to as the qualifying examination with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates|
|Course Fee :||Rs. 3,00,000|
B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is a four year long undergraduate degree programme in which students learn about Infrastructure development, planning, and implementation. This is the course that holds the power to change the course of your career and take to heights that you never even imagined achievable.
Register yourself at DKNMU, the finest B. Tech in Civil Engineering University in Jaipur. Not only do you get the opportunity to get trained by experienced faculty members, Dr K N Modi University also gives you the satisfaction of having 100% Placement Record.
- Building Control Surveyor
- Consulting Civil Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Sit Engineer
- Water Engineer
- CAD Technician
- Contracting Civil Engineer
- Nuclear Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Rural & Urban Transport Engineer
These are only some of the fields which can be chosen and taken up as your career option. With so many options to choose from, your career could take a high leap towards feat.
All Courses Idea
|B.Tech Civil Syllabus 2022-23||Click Here To Download..|
Application form can be obtained from: Admission Cell. Candidates can also apply online. Please Click here
Visit University Campus or Regional Offices for completing Admission formalities
Please Click here to 360 virtual view in our DKNMU Campus
If selected, candidates can deposit the fee through Cash/DD at Dr K N Modi University campus or through payment gateways like Credit card, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank DD, Cash, etc. within 15 days of the announcement of selection.
B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
The civil engineering department at Dr. K.N. Modi University, Newai was established in last decade. The department is known to provide top-notch education in various topics like structural, geotechnical, transportation, construction engineering and management, environmental and water resources. The students are taught by dedicated teachers who themselves come with years of teaching experience and have worked with companies in the past. The course is delivered through state-of-the-art facilities and tools to ensure exceptional academic results.
The civil engineering department at DKNMU boasts of a rich alumni legacy. The students are taught through research activities that let them achieve excellence.
The civil engineering course at DKNMU is a 4 years full-time program that includes experiential learning, industry internships, field visits and project work. The entire eight semester offers the right mix of theoretical knowledge and practical experience to make students ready for real-world job scenarios.
- Qualified faculty members who themselves are PhD degree holders from reputed national and international institutions
- The training is imparted through state-of-the-art infrastructure. There are labs to train students on wastewater management and structural health monitoring
- The students get hands-on practice to work on the latest softwares which gives them industry-level experience
- The curriculum includes a lot of projects to give students early exposure to real-world issues
- Student exchange programs are conducted with the National ranked Universities. Deserving Students also get an opportunity to complete their master's from the Offshore Universities with a scholarship.
- The course offers specialisation in various civil engineering domains like Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management and Geoinformatics which is offered as a part of the B. Tech program.
- Special courses are offered on the latest application of computer science to the field of civil engineering
- There are several paid internship options post which students can get placed in the company based on their performance.
Civil engineers lead the growth of the nation. The field will thus always stay in demand. Infrastructure development be it the construction of buildings, skyscrapers, water treatment plants, bridges, roads, highways etc. will always create employment opportunities. There are several avenues where civil engineers get placed. Government sectors employ civil engineers in the Municipal Corporations, Jal Boards, Development Authority, Metro Rail, National Highway Authority of India, Public Works Departments, Irrigation Departments, Public Health Departments, etc. Similarly, there are ample opportunities in the public and private sector companies as well.
Civil engineering graduates may not want to start their career but wish to study further which is also an option.
Dr. K.N. Modi University, Newai is ranked under top 100 based on the NIRF ranking for engineering programs. We focus on providing quality education to students in different civil engineering fields. We aim to foster sustainability projects that improve the quality of life of the citizens. Our students are made capable of taking over infrastructure, environment, transportation, and geotechnical engineering domain projects.
The civil engineering department is a meticulously designed program that facilitates students to excel in the civil engineering and allied engineering fields. The graduates can choose their career path after completing the course. They can enter the research field, work with corporates or government organisations or even enter into some entrepreneurship projects.
EligibilityStudents can seek admission into any of the courses offered by DKNMU. The website sets the eligibility criteria for each course. Students must qualify for the eligibility requisites to get admission into the course of their choice. The university has set aside a minimum age requirement and qualification marks based on which they sort the applications.
The guidelines mention all the admission details, however if you are still having confusion, you can reach out to the team at email@example.com and they will respond to your query at the earliest.